OptionCart Deluxe Catalog Features
Below is a list of the features found in the OptionCart Deluxe Catalog.
- Works as an "add on" catalog so it can used on existing site
for those who just want to add an online store to their site or
can be used in a brand new site.
- Use your own HTML page* to match your site design, or customize
our free templates if desired.
- Customers can search your products and descriptions by keyword
- Thumbnail images pop-up to show larger images or an html page
- Optional Order, Search and View Cart buttons can be added to
match your site's look
- Catalog page contains page numbers with Previous/Next links
for loading ease
- Optional cart quantity and totals on your catalog page keep
your customer's total within sight at all times
- Dynamic continue shopping links mean your customers will come
back to the exact page they were looking at before
- Password-protected administration area allows instant product
- Upload images right in the administration area - no FTP needed
- Unlimited options with attributes (ex. color, size, style) can
be added for each item
- One price-changing option with attributes (ex. X-Large is a
higher price than Small, Medium or Large) can be added to each item
- Sale, Out of Stock and Inactive status capabilities for your
- Categories can have two levels of subcategories, organized in
the administration area
- Unlimited categories, products and options can be added.
- Forgot your password link emails your information in case you
- Files reside on your web site's server, so you're not dependent
on other sites for your data, nor do you need to pay monthly or
- Each item can be assigned to five categories.
- Initial page can show How to Shop page, new products or custom
- Optional multi-column templates (2, 3 or 4 columns to open into
a "more info" setup) gives you flexibility with your designs
- Uses html extensions (if your server supports it)
- Customers can also search by catalog number or price for products
- Optional advanced search page allows your customers to find
specific products by keyword(s), category, and/or price range
- Add product keywords that don't show on the catalog page, but
- Inventory control feature gives you the ability to set and track
quantities for all or some of your products and/or the first product
- List items sold as "out of stock", with or without a "limited
quantity" custom message, or don't show at all
- Easily view your product sales so you can keep track of your
- Item lists in administration area allow you to view items by
a particular category or keyword
- Set categories, items or options to be inactive so they don't
- Set descriptions for each of your categories
- Unique meta tag keywords and descriptions for each category
make your catalog page search engine compatible
- Unique meta tag keywords and descriptions for each product makes
each product search engine compatible
- Optional "email to a friend" script lets your customers send
friends product information for purchase at a later time
- List of up to 5 related items for each product gives you more
- Set any item or option as a "default" to make adding new products
- Password protected wholesale area allows qualified vendors to
purchase items at their specific wholesale discount
- Compatible with the
system for downloadable items.
- Integrates seamlessly with the standard
cart for a database-driven system.
* Only HTML templates can be integrated. Inventory control requires
payment systems that use the Mals-E remote call feature. View requirements
for more info.
** Inventory maintenance requires the HTTP Call feature in Mals.
Some payment systems, such as LinkPoint, Mirapay, Netbanx, Nochex, PayByCheck
and PSIGate (see
for a list), do not utilize the HTTP call feature and therefore will
not work with OptionCart's inventory maintenance system.